2022-23 HAMILTON HUSKIES TRYOUTS ---- RELEASING OF PLAYERS
The Huskies will continue to use the Tryout Player List function of the Web Site to release players for AAA and AA and BB & U8 - U9 MD Tryouts. This system uses a CODE Number that players will receive when they sign in for their first tryout.
If you are released from AAA and you are eligible to tryout for AA you will be provided a new CODE at your first AA Tryout. The same if released from AA, you will receive a new CODE at BB tryouts.
CODE numbers are unique and privately issued to the individual player that they are assigned to.
Some reasons utilizing this method:
* Impersonal – emotions aren’t part of the message
* Private – players learn of the good news / bad news surrounded only by their support group rather than their peers
* Convenience – players don’t have to wait in long lines after their tryout session
* Better Decisions – coaches / evaluators can use additional time after each session to more carefully make their selections
* Coaches should make themselves available for feedback after the selection process is completed for a period of two weeks. If a player / parent is unsuccessful in reaching a coach during this two week window they are free to contact the Huskies Organization
TO VIEW THE TRYOUT PLAYER LIST Code numbers for the team you are trying out for go to the Team’s Website and select “Tryout Player List” from the Team Pages menu on the left – when viewing the list please pay close attention to the “Last Updated” date and time in the bottom left of the List to ensure you are viewing the latest version of the list.
CODE numbers that appear on a Team’s “Tryout List” page indicate that those players ARE INVITED BACK TO THE NEXT TRYOUT
CODE numbers that have been removed from the “Tryout List” indicate that those players have been released and DO NOT RETURN TO THE NEXT TRYOUT.
IF YOU LOSE YOUR CODE and have been released from the team you will not be allowed on the ice at the next tryout.