Residential Move - OHF Member to OHF Member (Hamilton Huskies)


PrintResidential Move - OHF Member to OHF Member

Effective Wednesday, March 29, 2023, all OHF Players who have changed habitual residence, with their parents or guardian, and as a result of that move have changed Minor Members (GTHL, OMHA, NOHA, Alliance) will require approval from the OHF.

All requests must be processed by the Ontario Hockey Federation.

For more details please click here to review the Information Bulletin regarding OHF Player Transfers - Residential Moves.

To view and download the "Fillable" Minor Hockey Player Transfer Form (For Residential Moves) click here.

To view and download the "Fillable" Request Form: Permission To Tryout Prior To Residential Move click here.

It is recommended that "Fillable" forms be downloaded, completed and saved then submitted to the OHF via email at [email protected]