Feb 18, 2022 | Web Admin | 251 views
Updated User Guidelines as of February 17, 2022
This update of February 17, 2022 changes capacity limits for program spaces however there are no changes at this time for Spectators entering City facilities.
Please Read More
User Guidelines - Step 3 - February 17, 2022
- O. Reg. 364/20 RULES FOR STEP 3 was updated effective February 17, 2022
- There are no longer capacity limits on program spaces
- Spectator areas continue to be limited to 50% seating capacity
- QR Vaccine Verification is still required to access recreation facilities
Restrictions/ Regulations Still In Place
- Food/drink can only be consumed with mask removed in designated seating/spectator areas. Individuals must remain seated while consuming. Spectator seating areas should be operating at 50% normal seating capacity.
- Health screening and vaccine verification still required for all indoor facility visitors
- Masks still required indoors (or outdoors when distance cannot be maintained)
- All other public health measures in the Covid Safety Plan, including enhanced cleaning and PPE