The Hamilton Huskies Development Camps are being planned for the end of July through to the end of August.
Unfortunately available ice and Covid restrictions are two reasons why we can't finalize a schedule and the cost at this time.
We are hoping, as is everyone, that we enter Stage 3 by July 20th which should open things up to give us a capacity of 25 for indoor sports activities. This is the best case scenario so we sit and wait.
If you are interested in registering your child please complete and submit the form indicating your interest and the form will be adjusted once we know the restrictions, have the ice finalized and calculated a cost. You will find a little more detail in the form notes and can access the form using the link below.
Thank you for your assistance in helping us plan and for your support.
Huskies 4 Life
Hamilton Huskies Director of Hockey Operations and GM