The Hamilton Huskies Hockey Club are now accepting resumes for the position of Technical Director.
The Technical Director will be responsible for all aspects
of Player and Coach Development within the Hamilton Huskies Hockey Club.
Qualifications and Experience
- High Performance certification or equivalent
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Coaching/teaching background
- Ability to perform lectures and support coaches at the
- Ability to design and implement programs at the
- Strong ability to evaluate and develop coaches and players
- Must be in good standing with Alliance Hockey, Member
Partners of the OHF and Hockey Canada
- Vulnerable Sector Check (Police Check)
- A more detailed job description will be presented through the interview process
Honorarium to be negotiated.
Please forward resume to email below.