The Hamilton Huskies are offering 3 skills sessions at no charge for players 6 years of age (2011). Players must currently be registered in a Hockey Canada sanctioned program and reside in the Old City of Hamilton, Wards 1 thru 8.
For more information please
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to three sessions of ice where Huskies members will be on hand to discuss our program with you and also provide on-ice skating (full equipment is required) and instruction for your child at no cost to you.
These sessions are open to players 6 years of age. Players must reside in the Old City of Hamilton only (Wards 1-8).
· Tuesday Feb 27th 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm at Parkdale Arena*
· Tuesday March 20th 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm at Parkdale Arena
· Tuesday March 27th 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm at Parkdale Arena
*We will be having an information session regarding our 7 year old program for next season on Feb 27th at 6:15 pm in the Parkdale Arena community room.
To reserve your spot(s), please email your Player’s name and where you are currently registered to Kathleen Sharkey, Registrar ([email protected])
OUR GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
-To promote, encourage and develop hockey from the Tyke age through Junior for players in the Old City of Hamilton.
- To provide the best environment possible to nourish the skill development of the competitive hockey player.
- To help fortify the physical, mental and social well being of all participants.
- To create a fun and safe environment for all of our participants.
- To foster, within the organization, a spirit of good citizenship and sportsmanship.
If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Yours in Hockey,